Killman Creek - Rachel Caine

Stillhouse Lake, Book 2

I Picked Up This Book Because: Continue the series.

The Characters:

Gwen Procter formerly Gina Royal:
Sam Cade:
Lanny/Lily, Connor/Brady, Mike Lustig, Melvin Royal, Javier, Kezia

The Story:

Gwen Procter and Same Cade take us on one hell of a man hunt. Their only objective, find and kill escaped serial killer Melvin Royal. The police have failed to find him and Gwen needs him gone for her family to be safe.

When I say everything happened in this book, I mean EVERYTHING happened in this book. Multiple kidnappings, a car chase in treacherous icy weather and several other federal offenses. I was on the hook of it all. I will admit it took me waaayyyy too long to read this book. A combination of not working my part time job (where I spend a great deal of time reading), laziness and my yearly re-watch of a certain long running, Seattle based, medical drama being some of my reasons for not cranking out the pages. My other major reason is this book is seriously creepy sometimes and it’s not the kind of thing I can read then go to sleep on.

Often I compared the first book to a Lifetime movie and the second book is no different. If you are looking for a crazy suspense/thriller this is your book.

The Random Thoughts: