Bad Men and Wicked Women - Eric Jerome Dickey

I Picked Up This Book Because: It’s been a long time since I picked up and EJD book and the cover to this one was irresistible.

The Characters:

Ken Swift:
Jake Ellis, Margaux, several other characters whose importance to the storyline I could not determine

The Story:

This book did more annoying me than entertaining me so I had to call it quits. I wanted to find out what was going on with Margaux, I really did, but I couldn’t take all the stalling. The political rants were distracting. The narrator's incessant yelling as JakeEllis and whispering as one of the female characters grated on my nerves. The fight with KenSwift’s so called girlfriend was the last straw. Really, KenSwift get over the bullshit with the ex. Man up or move on. Oh and I type everyone’s name as one word on purpose because whenever a name is called (except Margaux) it’s said first and last all together, which was just strange.

I would love to find out the conclusion of this book because I think the mystery of Margaux was interesting however I need the cliff notes version.

The Random Thoughts: