Books I Read:

Eleventh Grave in Moonlight - 4 Stars - Loved it. I’m so glad I decided to re-read this series

Royal Treatment - 3 Stars - I liked the story and characters but I really had to put thought into picking it up. Not sure what was holding me back

Just Jelly Beans and Jealousy  - 4 Stars - Really cute

Personal Escort  - 4 Stars - Quite steamy

We’re Going to Need More Wine - 4 Stars -  Enlightening

The Thief - 4 Stars - I never knew I could care for much for a character I didn’t like. Also great to see a couple rekindle their relationship.

The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl - 4 Stars - Good read

The Trouble with Twelfth Grave - 4.5 Stars - Re-read that has me chomping at the bit for the next book.

DNF:

Gossip Girl - Snooze fest

Personal Disaster - I can not connect with the characters.

Currently Reading:

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life - Mark Manson - Good insights so far

The Fragile Ordinary  - Samantha Young - I like the characters. I want to know more of Tobias’s story.

Year to Date Totals:

January: 9 books

February: 10 books

March: 9 books

April: 6 books

May: 8 books

2018: 42 books

Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson #11) Just Jelly Beans and Jealousy (The Reed Brothers, #2.5) Personal Escort (Billionaire Secrets Book 2) We're Going to Need More Wine Royal Treatment (His Royal Hotness, #2) The Thief (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #16) The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl The Trouble with Twelfth Grave (Charley Davidson, #12)