Books I Read:

Ice Planet Barbarians  - 2 Stars - This was a struggle

If Someone Says “You Complete Me” Run!  - 4 Stars - Picked this back up on audio and it was great. Whoopi and I share a lot of ideas about relationships and being a “whole” person on your own.

Personal Delivery - 4 Stars -  These characters had amazingly hot chemistry.

Screwdrivered - 3.5 Stars - Audiobook: I didn’t like the way the narrator made the heroin sound. Also she fantasized way too much for me.

The Course of Tenth Grave - 4 Stars - Re-read. Charley being Charley is always great.

Becoming Kareem: Growing Up On and Off the Court - 4 Stars - My most surprising read of the month, maybe the year.

DNF:

None this month!

Currently Reading:

Gossip Girl - Cecily von Ziegesar - Only reading while at my day job so it’s going slow.

Eleventh Grave in Moonlight - Darynda Jones - I would have finished this yesterday (in April) but I had company in my car. I’ll finish it today.

Royal Treatment - Tracy Wolff - I don’t have concrete interest in this book. I’m reading it to finish it right now, which means it will take forever.

Year to Date Totals:

January: 9 books

February: 10 books

March: 9 books

April: 6 Books

2018: 34 books

Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon If Someone Says “You Complete Me, RUN!” by Whoopi Goldberg Personal Delivery by Ainsley Booth Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones  Becoming Kareem by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar