Books I Read:

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  - 5 Stars - Amazing re-read

Make It Easy, Cupcake: Fabulously Fun Creations in 4 Simple Steps  - 3 Stars - Interesting projects and ideas

Eighth Grave After Dark - 5 Stars -  Another amazing re-read. (re-reads are apparently my thing in 2018)

First Time Cake Decorating: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide - 4 Stars - A great overview of the basics, very clear instructions.

Seventh Grave and No Body - 5 Stars - Re-read. Charley being Charley is always great.

When Dimple Met Rishi - 4 Stars - Really fun, quite cute. A good coming of age tale.

Sweet Ruin - 4 Stars - So good! This series never gets old.

Rescue My Heart - 3 Stars - I have no memories from this book. That can’t be good.

Trophy Husband - 2.5 Stars - I only liked this book when the main characters were together. I also detested how much time McKenna (h) spent thinking about her a**hole ex.

Ice Planet Barbarians  - 3 Stars - It took a very long time for me to get on board with this one. Once I got there it wasn't terrible.

DNF:

If Someone Says “You Complete Me” Run! - Not really a DNF, I put it aside to finish challenges and reviews.

Currently Reading:

Ice Planet Barbarians - Ruby Dixon - I’ve put this book down with the intention to DNF twice yet I keep picking it back up. Maybe because it’s a group read maybe because I’m curious, I’m not sure.

Year to Date Totals:

January: 9 books

February: 10 books

March: 9 books

2018: 28 books

Rescue My Heart When Dimple Met Rishi Trophy Husband (Caught Up in Love, #3) Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #16) Seventh Grave and No Body First Time Cake Decorating: The Absolute Beginner's Guide - Learn by Doing * Step-by-Step Basics + Projects Make It Easy, Cupcake: Fabulously Fun Creations in 4 Simple Steps Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barba…